The Dodgy Alarm Clock Strikes Again...

Hi folks...it's that time of  year when the clocks go back one hour in the UK heralding the start of Winter. I DO NOT enjoy the dark mornings or the fact that it's pitch back at 4pm and I seriously hope I can find the reset button on my dodgy Furry Alarm Clock...apparently there is no automatic daylight saving time adjustment on his time-piece and being bounced out of bed at 5.00am instead of 6.00am this morning means it's going to be a VERY VERY LONG day and not something I wish to repeat come those chilly dark winter mornings.
Please don't tell His Furry Highness but there are some advantages to having a few more hours in the crafting day and on that subject, I'm sharing more "having fun with stickers" cards using the "Kind Flowers" November Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp.



But it's time for our morning stroll adventure to the forest apparently...the Furry Boy's Built-In Clock knows to the minute when it's time for me to dish up his grub and once I'm showered, dressed and just finishing off my second coffee, he's standing at the cupboard where his collar and lead are kept, raring to go and today is no exception. I may be wrong but I think the chances of us having company at this unearthly time of day are virtually NIL.
Enjoy your day whatever you have planned and I'll catch up with you all tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx

Subscribe to receive free email updates: