Woohoo...Tick...Tick...Tick...

Hi Everyone...it's been a busy few weeks in the cubbyhole but woohoo...the pile of special projects I've been working on has been TICKED OFF the crafty list...
but with weekend was creeping up on me and my DT project for next week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge now top priority on the never ending list, it was time for the cubbyhole crew to go into production line mode, killing two (or even) six birds with one stone and filling up the Christmas Card Box at the same time...

and breathe...
with that particular job ticked off the list, I turned my attention to the happy mail that arrived when the last thing I needed was the distraction of new crafty play things. So this old kid made herself a cuppa and settled down for a very enjoyable "just like Christmas morning" parcel opening session.
And a big thank you to my lovely crafting friend Lee from me for the gorgeous felted card and beautifully crocheted purse and hugs and snuggles from the Furry Boy for his toys and treats.
But it's Friday and no crafting playtime for me today instead it's a "stopping off for coffee and lunch" road trip with lots of chat along the way in the company of my crazy friends aka the Friday Girls kind of a day and hey all the new goodies will still be here when I get back. Have a great weekend whatever you're planning and I'll see you all on Monday with my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx

Subscribe to receive free email updates: