Hippo Bird-Day

I love the MFT Happy Hippos stamp set. Such adorable images and fun sentiments. The sentiment I used on my card today makes me smile every time I see it!


I began this card by die cutting a Polaroid frame twice from white card. On one of the inside squares, I stamped a scene using the Hippos stamp set, then coloured it with alcohol markers.

I created masks for the hippo and bird, then blended on some clouds with the MFT cloud stencil. 



On one of the polaroid frames, I stamped the fabulous sentiment, then layered the two frames together for some dimension.

From MFT patterned paper, I die cut three stepped up chevrons and added them to the card base across the middle. 


I layered the stacked polaroid frames on to the card base at an angle, then adhered the scene inside them.


To finish the card, I added three enamel dots in coordinating colours.


Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma

MFT Happy Hippos
MFT Mini Cloud Stencil
Mama Elephant Polaroid Fun


MFT Stepped Up Chevron






Subscribe to receive free email updates: