Life Is Magical Floral Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

I thoroughly love the look of high-end stationery. From premium notecards to wedding invitations, modern stationery really does convey an opulence in a sometimes surprising way.

High-end stationery is one of my favourite looks to recreate in card form, and one of the best sources of modern designs is Flora And Fauna. I pulled out the Live Life Wildflowers stamp set and set about creating my design:


I love how fancy this looks!


I stamped my pattern to create the card background using several different stamps from the Live Life Wildflowers set using Versafine ink, and then watercolouring some of the blooms in a rough/loose style.


I stamped the sentiment from the Unicorn Magic stamp set onto some black cardstock and heat embossed the design. The little added trim of gold glitter cardstock really helps add a designer touch!

I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!


Subscribe to receive free email updates: