Celebrating You

Hello, Tallie here, and the card I bring you today is based around three colours: black, red and green. One of my friends just got a new job and these are the colours of her new company.


On some Bristol Smooth card stock, I stamped out several different flowers and leaves from the Altenew Hello Sunshine stamp set using some Versafine Black Onyx Ink. I pulled out some of my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers in shades of red and blueish green, and used a waterbrush to blend out the colour. Once dry, I cut them out with the coordinating dies.

I cut out a white circle using the second largest MFT Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX Dienamics and stamped out the 'Let's Celebrate You' sentiment from the Concord & 9th Birthday Stacks set. I love the mix of fonts in the sentiment. I coloured in the open letters with two matching markers.


I then took out a top-folding white A6 cardbase and started to arrange my coloured flowers popping out from the foam mounted sentiment, using a rectangle of red cardstock to help distinguish them from the background. I felt that the white background panel was too stark, so I took some Broken China Distress Oxide Ink and lightly blended it on from the centre. I also added a few splatters for more interest.

I love how these two sets mix and match, giving the perfect opportunity to celebrate my friend for a change!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie

  

Subscribe to receive free email updates: