Spread your wings and Fly!



Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying your Sunday! I am so happy to share with you my very first project made for the Scrap & Craft Design Team...Inspired by the blossoming of the trees all around, and the fabulous Studio75 paper 'Cherry Blossom' I have created this mixed media Tag...about blooming and spreading your wings...to celebrate Life!



I glued a strip of Studio75 'Cherry Blossom 01' paper to a piece of cardboard, cut to give it a Tag shape and distressed the edges with scissors.
Covered with a thin layer of white gesso, then added some stamping with archival ink. Added texture paste using Studio75 Stencil 'Marocco Clover' and once dry I spritzed few inks in different shades of pink and fuchsia, adding water when needed. I then flicked some drops of colours, both fuchsia and black, and darkened the edges for a more distressed look.

As part of the embellishments I have used a strip of the 'Cherry Blossom 01' paper, showing the pattern of the reverse side, a piece of vellum, die-cuts, bits and pieces from my stash, then attached a piece of ecru Organza Rose Trim, which added the perfect vintage touch... here you can see more details...





I have used the following materials that you can find in the Scrap & Craft shop:

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this project...and always remember to Spread your wings and Fly!
See you next time...Kisses&Hugs!
Simo.


Subscribe to receive free email updates: