Little Monkey Agenda Gallery


I love the look of gallery walls so I thought I’d recreate the look on a card. Of course, I had to get out some rainbow colours to team with these cute monkeys from Mama Elephant.


I began by stamping some Little Agenda Frames, and die cutting them with the coordinating dies. I arranged some of the frames on a white card base, to help figure out a layout that worked. Once I was happy, I added colour to the frames with alcohol markers and adhered them to the card base with liquid glue.


On the inner frame die cut pieces, I stamped some different monkeys from the Mama Elephant Little Monkey Agenda stamp set, colouring them with alcohol markers too, along with some white gel pen details. I saved one frame for a sentiment, from the Little Agenda Frames stamp set. I added these to the frames to finish the card.


Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma

ME Little Agenda Frames
ME Little Agenda Frames


ME Little Monkey Agenda


Subscribe to receive free email updates: