Purrthday Party

Today I have a sweet 1st birthday card to share, featuring the adorable kitties from Lawn Fawn's Meow You Doin'.


I began by cutting a piece of white card to be the same size as my card base. On this, I used the Neat and Tangled Balloon stencil and distress oxide inks to add a rainbow of balloons across the top. I flicked the panel with some gold paint for some pretty splatters - almost like confetti falling.

In the middle of the panel, I die cut a MFT stitched star peekaboo window. I used a star shaker pouch and some pretty sequins to create a shaker, adhering the panel to the card base. I love the shaker pouches as they make shaker cards so quick and easy to do.


Next, I stamped and coloured some images from the Lawn Fawn Meow You Doin stamp set, then die cut them out. I adhered these to the card, adding some party hats and toys for the cats.

Finally, I added some die cut glitter stars and hearts, plus a '1' on top of the shaker star. 

Have a lovely day,
Gemma






Subscribe to receive free email updates: