The Toys We Used To Love (and still do) Care Bears

Yesterday my niece tried to get me to give her my Grumpy Bear Care Bear and yet at 43 I could still not part with it. Today I am sharing some love of the Care Bears with you.  Grumpy Bear was always and still is my favorite. I have him in my room still. My mother brought him back from Montreal for me and I have loved him ever since.
I found a great Etsy shop offering you a chance to pick your own vintage Care Bear.  The Pink Room has some amazing vintage finds, click here for shop and listing.

I remember loving this artwork so much and wishing for this cup in the 1980's and I found it and more in the 80's Rainbow Shop, seriously considering ordering one and the my little pony one too... Click here for shop and listing.

I still remember the first commercial I saw and the Tender Heart Bear that was in the commercial. Though I only had Grumpy Bear, and I still have him. I loved the simplicity and comfort of this lovely little bear.
Thank you for joining me here today I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

Subscribe to receive free email updates: