Winter Wonderland

Happy December!
I can't believe we are in the very last month of the year.
Its always an exciting time for everyone with the holidays, winter break, and spending time with family.
In winter it also gets very cold. Some people love it, and some don't.
Personally if its cold out, you will find me wrapped in a blanket with hot coffee and reading a good book.
And SNOW, ah the magical time of the year with snowflakes drifting down to the earth, resting on your eyelashes and melting on your tongue.
It's almost unbelievable when you look out your window after a snow shower and to see the beauty of the snow on the tall evergreen trees and the cozy homes with smoke coming out of the chimney. It looks like the scene is covered in a white fluffy blanket being tucked away until spring.
Many of you who see snow every year might not see it as a big deal, but for me, it is one of the most beautiful things you can see. I haven't seen snow in almost five years because I am always moving countries.
Anyways enough about snow and how I miss it.
I would love to hear about your favorite thing about winter is, so comment down below!
I'm honestly not sure what I am really doing with this blog and what kind of posts to blog, but I'm just trying out new styles of posting until I sort of find my direction again.
I have been trying to post more often, but here's the thing, I type out long posts, but then I feel as if they're not good enough so I don't end up posting at all. So I'm not even sure I will post this one. lol.
Okay, I am going to try to get this up before the middle of December or before it is over. Currently, it is December 6th when I am writing this.
I honestly hope you all are having an amazing week even though sometimes it's tough.
And I will see you all next time I post! :)
-BloggerGirl

Subscribe to receive free email updates: