Cacti Cutouts

Hi there, Jenny here and I'm back today with another turnabout stamp set.... in disguise!!!


These cacti come from the To The Point Turnabout stamp from Concord & 9th, I love the 
no line images and all the shapes of pot and cacti. I've just cut the them from the 
finished piece and mounted them onto a card front with foam dimensionals instead.

I'll agree you have to be a fan of cutting out for this design but if you leave a narrow white 
border its much easier and worth the effort. I've used a few different shades/colours 
for the cacti and pots so I ended up with a good selection of different images that all coordinate well.


 I added a few touches of gold and white to some of the pots and arranged them on the card 
front having stamped a couple of background patterns by Flora & Fauna beforehand.

I had enough Cacti to make a second card so I arranged them in a line, overlapping
 a rectangular frame and added an embossed sentiment using the Pretty Painted Letters from Lil inkers



I'm quite pleased how these turned out... well worth the scissor work :)

  

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

Subscribe to receive free email updates: