Birthday Balloon Birds

Hello, Tallie here.

Today I have a project that extends the use of your stamps. The Avery Elle Love Is In the Air stamp set is very love/Valentines themed, so I challenged myself to make a birthday card. Paired with the Concord & 9th Simple Serif Alphabet Dies, I think I achieved a card that could even be masculine!


I started out by blending on some Broken China Distress Oxide Ink over the Echo Park Pirate Tales Sail Away stencil onto a white card base.


For the sentiment, I die cut the 'HAPPY' letters using the Concord & 9th Simple Serif Alphabet Dies. I adhered these towards the bottom of the card base, stamping out the 'BIRTHDAY' sentiment from the MFT Essential Sentiments set.



Thanks for reading, catch you next week!

Tallie

  

Subscribe to receive free email updates: