Hooray, Yippee!


I have a happy card for you today that features some simple colouring and those 
lovely large alpha dies from MFT as the focal point....


I'm a sucker for an alphabet whether it be stamps or dies, but these 
good sized Impact Alphabet dies from MFT are a great size for 
cardmaking and will also be useful in sewing projects too ๐Ÿ˜‰

One way I like to use them is to replace part of a sentiment and add 
images to decorate and accent the word. These rather excitable, 
happy peeps from Waffleflowers Yippee set were just the thing.

I started by cutting a few of each letter in thin, cheap cardstock and then 
used better quality grey card for the top layer. I arranged the letters in a 
wavy curve layout and added the boys and girls which I have 
coloured with Copics and cut out with the matching dies.


I made a rough cut mask out of copy paper where the letters would lay and then 
used a stencil to add stripes in similar colours to the Copics I'd used. 
All I had to do then was adhere all the letters and images....


I used a Hooray stamp from an Avery Elle set because it fitted the space 
better then added some glittery stars to match the shimmery alpha dies...
 not picked up by the camera ๐Ÿ˜ž 

  
 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x



Subscribe to receive free email updates: