Spring pull tab card

Hi there!

What about a spring card today.
When I saw the spring's arrival labels set, I couldn't wait to use it!
After these last weeks I needed something refreshing.


This is an easel card but not only....
If you look carefully, you'll see a tab to pull to see who's hiding behind the window! Cute isn't it?

To make to pull tab, I did just cut the bottom of the window, glue it at the end of a paper stripe. The other part of the window, I did glue some 3D foam behind to help the tap to slide.
Again, I used some 3D foam behind the frame that is under the shoe to keep the card up as an easel.

Supplies:
- 6011/0656, Labels set, Spring's arrival
- 6011/0656, Design paper set, Spring's arrival
- 6002/1501, Cut, Emboss, Deboss stencil, Shoe full of spring
- 6002/1463, Cut, Emboss, Deboss stencil, Spring Wheelbarrow


Subscribe to receive free email updates: