So Many Snowmen!

Hello, Tallie here, continuing the countdown to Christmas with the Mama Elephant So Many Snowmen set. Along with the kitty set I used last week, it's a perfect set to practice your colouring. I teamed it up with the Puffy Holiday Sentiments to create this striking handmade Christmas card!


I started out by stamping the So Many Snowmen with some MFT Extreme Black Ink onto some blending cardstock. I coloured these in with my alcohol markers, sticking to light blue-green colours for the bodies, greys for the hats and some festive greens and reds for the other accessories. I fussy cut the snowmen out and set it aside whilst I prepared the background.


Onto a white A6 card base I blended on some Distress Oxide Inks in Faded Jeans, Broken China and Tumbled Glass in a gradient. I then splattered on some watered down white acrylic paint and some silver watercolour to represent falling snow. For the sentiment, I white heat embossed the 'Have a Holly and so Jolly Christmas' sentiment from the Mama Elephant Puffy Holiday Sentiments set.


A few finishing touches with a white gel pen and some Glossy Accents on their noses, berries, heart, glasses, coffee cup and candy cane.

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie


 


Subscribe to receive free email updates: