My Favourites 2018 - Part 1

Hi folks, 2018 has been and gone and they say you shouldn't look back but hey I can't let the old year go without carrying on a blog tradition and sharing some of my favourite makes from the past year.
It will come as no surprise that they all feature products from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous and Sizzix, starting in January with the gorgeous Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Glorious Bouquet. Click on the photos below, if you would like more details about each project.

JANUARY

FEBRUARY

and I'm sneaking in an extra one for February, the card I made for the Stampers Anonymous booth at Creativation 2018 using Inventor 3


MARCH
and a whimsical "hats off" tribute to those lightbulb moments that us crafters love

APRIL
a tunnel book adventure

MAY



JUNE


I'll be back in a few days time to share Part 2 of my 2018 Favourites
In the meantime, Happy Crafting
Hugs Kath xxx

Subscribe to receive free email updates: