Scooter Balloons

Hello everyone!
I'm back with another card. Today I'm using Scooter Ballons stamp set from Lil' Inker Designs.


My first step was to create the background. For this, I chose distress oxide inks in refreshing greens and simple inks blending technique.
I also added splatters, using a small paintbrush.



Next, I stamped all the images I needed on to piece of watercolour paper and coloured them with zig real brush markers. 
I then fussy cut everything out and adhered to my card panel with foam squares.

For my sentiment, I chose one from the same set and stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black on to a strip of white paper. I used my trimmer to cut it and adhered with some liquid glue, next to my little scooter.
My last step was to add a few Nuvo crystal drops and glossy accents to all the balloons.   





All done! I loved working with this cute set from Lil' Inker Designs.
Thank you for stopping by! See you soon with anoher card! 

Anna 



Subscribe to receive free email updates: